£40k - £45k per annum plus benefits
Luton and London
A global brand in the workspace management software space is currently growing their team by recruiting a Propositions Manager. The successful person will play a key role in defining, delivering and implementing go to market activity for the software proposition and effectively managing compelling and profitable propositions.
Reporting into the Head of Product Marketing, the Proposition Manager is a proactive role, working alongside the Product Owner, Sales and Commercial teams. You will deliver market expertise and compelling propositions end to end, executing these propositions through marketing and channels within a global marketplace.
This is an ideal time to join a business with pedigree in the workplace management software market, and the business is rapidly growing and highly innovative.
About the role:
- Developing SaaS propositions and messaging to differentiate the platform in the market.
- Supporting sales enablement of channels to market with sales tools, education and training materials.
- Developing market intelligence across vertical markets and locations to advise and lead product requirements and decision making.
- Making clear, well-researched and thought-through priority calls with regards to product development and market positioning.
- Understanding and advising on the workspace management software market.
- Partnering with other group marketing functions to take campaigns and propositions to market.
- Providing key input into product roadmap taking into account feedback from sales and support, analysing sales pipeline and competitor activity.
- Aligning the propositions to market segmentation and channel.
- Supporting the Head of Product Marketing and Sales with pricing decisions and bid support.
- Minimum of 3 years in proposition development or assistant proposition manager role within SaaS, Enterprise Software or services background (e.g. mobile, telco, business services).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably within a commercial discipline.
- Track record of analysing B2B customer needs, behaviour and attitudes and translating this into business needs.
- Experience in launching products with a focus on innovation and customer centricity.
- Collaborative, convincing and influential with the ability to positively influence others.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced, commercial role.
- Knowledge and interest in the smart building sector or commercial real estate is a strong advantage.
Apply for Proposition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly