Looking for a recent digital start-up that will foster your ambition and give you a ton of opportunity to produce great work and broaden your skill set?
We are looking for a Digital Designer with very solid Front End Dev skills to work on an exciting tech start-up. The Dev/Designer will be weighted to brand presence and digital output (social, campaign, emailers, ebooks, infographics etc).
As a relatively young company they are still very entrepreneurial and ambitious and the role suits someone that have the same drive, passion and ambition. The right attitude is key for this role as much as the innate creative talent.
As their Visual Designer, you will work be responsible for the design, creation and delivery of online and digital marketing materials with the goal of educating, informing, entertaining and driving their future customers to take action. Your day-to-day work will include:
What will you be doing every day?
- Designing and developing aspects of our front-end marketing website
- Designing and building landing pages and other web marketing content
- Graphical content for social media; profiles, banners, adverts etc.
- Email design, code, creation and testing
- Creating and (ideally) illustrating infographics
- Creation of customer-facing downloadable assets such as guides, as well as visual interpretation of written content
- Graphical content for display banners for our paid search, re-marketing and partners
What we need:
A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates creativity, modern web development code and a passion for design. We would like to see and hear you talk through examples of your process through to the final designs. You will at least two years of experience designing for a B2B audience.
Thorough working knowledge of HTML and CSS
A Designer with ambition, passion and vision that is confident leading a project. Someone that lives and breaths design both inside and outside of office hours
Experience producing impactful, commercially effective and brave design solutions
Solid understanding of all aspects of digital design across every output and a real interest in UX and digital marketing strategy
A leader; confident, articulate and inspirational
A portfolio that demonstrates all of the above - this must be included in your application either in online or pdf format.
You must have the right to work in the UK in place - this role is not open to anyone that requires sponsorship.