Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer
One of Amsterdam's leading Hospitality practices are looking for a talented Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer to join their highly creative team on a 6 month contract. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, to add stunning award-winning projects to their portfolio and to gain an outstanding company name on their CV.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer include:
- You will work on high-end interior design projects in the hospitality and private residence sectors.
- You are able to interpret design briefs, creating concepts and presentations, sourcing images, hand sketching and mood boards.
- Sourcing and proposing Accessories & Furniture pieces for our international clients is something you are very familiar with.
- Your excellent Photoshop skills will be a strong asset in setting up, printing and producing the FF&E presentation boards and finishes, working in conjunction with our design team.
- You are capable of providing solutions and alternatives to products when needed. You have an obsession of getting every detail right and your captivating way of story-telling blows everybody away.
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces is something you are absolutely passionate about and your production of FF&E schedules is done meticulously and accurately.
- As a proactive and energetic team player you add value to our team with your magnificent taste that goes beyond everyone's imagination.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects at the same time is your second nature. In order to do so you have an organized and structured way of working and a good sense of ownership.
Essential key attributes of the Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or similar
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Adobe package skills
- Extended network of resources such as accessories, art, antiques, furniture etc.
- Detailed knowledge of FF&E products, suppliers & manufacturers available in the marketplace, with a good sense of manufacturing techniques and commerce
- Good understanding of operational requirements
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate there.
- European working Visa
If you are interested in finding out more about this Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.
Apply for Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly