Assisant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
£30k-£35k + car allowance
West of London. Ref: TL884602
As a result of succession planning and promotion, we are now looking for a talented ABM to join our world leading, consumer driven client. So why should that interest you? Because this global organisation prides itself in developing strong training programmes for marketers to move quickly through the business and upon joining, your development needs will be quickly assessed to ensure you are offered the maximum potential to develop your marketing career. You will work on market leading global brands all with a high level of consumer spend. All brands are growing in terms of value and all operate in highly competitive, dynamic categories. The roles are full mix, with a focus on digital and require high potential FMCG candidates with strong leadership qualities and the ability to work within a matrix organisation.
- Educated to Degree Level.
- UK FMCG brand management at ABM level already.
- Commercial understanding with strong financial acumen in the UK market.
- Understands the components of brand positioning, the role it could play in overall brand architecture and can articulate one's brand positioning in an engaging way.
- Experience of project management tools and techniques to define project objectives, milestones, scope, processes and potential process improvements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand P&L and its components to determine implications of marketing decisions on brand profitability.
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way.
- Proven implementation ability.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards.
Email your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Apply for Assisant Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly