Group Marketing Assistant
London | FMCG | Marketing
£20,000 + benefits
A fast-growing Consumer Goods and Wellness business with ambitions to double its business in the next 5 years is looking for a digital/online expert to get involved at a very exciting time! Digital reach and online marketing are the two key communications channels that will drive this forward.
Work closely with Brand Managers and the Innovation team to assist with research on identifying new Marketing and Advertising opportunities, and assist with the implementation of key strategic pillars across the business.
- Assist the Global Head of Innovation and Strategic Portfolio Management with the review of external opportunities - using desk research to understand the product USP, competitor landscape, and market opportunity
- Support with research & analysis required on identifying key consumer trends & competitors in top 5 markets
- Consumer research - Gain qualitative insights on Global NPD projects to drive business growth on both existing brands and external opportunities via desk research & review on social forums
- Liaising with regional marketing teams to collate assets & insights to help inform best practise guidelines and toolkits
- Assist the Brand Managers with the development of Global NPD projects
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communicator (Written and Verbal)
- Numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for marketing with a strong desire to learn
- Comfortable with reviewing and understanding scientific data (e.g. nutritional & clinical study)
- Demonstrates values of passion, integrity, collaboration, responsibility and a commitment to excellence
- Good knowledge of MS Office - including excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn/ familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Online analytics and Google AdWords)
- Team player
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion to find out if this is the right role for you!