Graphic Designer | Fashion Retail
Our client is a British men's fashion brand and retailer with a history stretching back over 100 years but with an offering that appeals to a contemporary fashion conscious audience. As they're constantly growing, they're now looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join their team.
As Graphic Designer you will be passionate about the fashion retail industry and you will have experience designing POS, in-store and other retail specific collateral.
- Work alongside the Creative Director, taking briefs and delivering eye-catching designs
- Work closely with the design team and other members of the studio to generate fresh and creative ideas
- Support the Creative Director in delivering all aspects of the brand, including in-store POS, marketing and PR collateral
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong creative skills (typography, layout, color, composition) are mandatory
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is essential
- Fashion retail marketing experience is highly beneficial
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- An excellent understanding of artwork, print, production and finishing processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please apply to find out more.