6 days left
- Full Time
Location: Greater London/South East
About Our Client
A well-established global business, operating in over 90 countries. A small portfolio of successful brands in the food category. The business has a lean structure and a highly entrepreneurial feel where everyone is accountable and has ownership. All ideas are welcomed and this is a great place to get exposure whether you are just starting out or whether you have reached senior management. The company has a strong culture of innovation and is dedicated to the continued expansion of its brand.
About the Role
Based in the UK office of this global business, you will be reporting into the Marketing Manager UK & Ireland and be part of a lean, dynamic team.
The Brand Manager is an essential and pivotal member of the marketing team. You will assist the Marketing Manager in the execution of the global strategy, delivering marketing plans across two of the company's core brands.
You will work with a broad range of stakeholders, including global team members, sales managers, agencies and suppliers. You will have regular exposure to senior management and be encouraged to generate and create business rationale for your ideas.
Responsibilities are broad and varied including;
- Implementation of local (UK & Ire) marketing plans
- Generating and providing category and consumer insights to support your local plans
- Understanding of shopper behaviours and working with sales teams and retail partners to develop recommendations (range, space, pricing, promotion)
- Deliver monthly dashboards and quarterly reviews
- Execute the BTL plan across sampling, in-store activation and PR
- Develop NPD and be the project lead for all activities, engaging all stakeholders and using the stage gate process
- Execute innovation launch plans including P&L, COGS preparation, recommendation on pricing and working with all teams to deliver in market
- Develop, deliver and monitor all digital marketing activity
- Manage media, design and digital agencies
Our client is looking for an ambitious, passionate and motivated person, who will be excited to work in a highly entrepreneurial company. You will be a confident communicator and as happy building relationships face to face as you are over the phone. Given the international spread of the business, many of your meetings will take place over the phone and you will need to be able to build relationships quickly.
- Highly analytical. Previous knowledge and use of Nielsen data is essential
- Strong digital marketing and social media skills
- Excellent project management skills and previous experience of NPD using stage gate processes is important
- Background in other FMCG brands and strong grocery retail knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen and previous budget management
- Positive can do attitude. Ready to contribute your ideas to the wider business
- Strong team player and capable of working and managing cross functional teams
- Passionate about food