Burgopak is a leading packaging company with an award winning in-house creative team and licensed manufacturing sources.
We are currently looking for a highly organized & motivated Project Manager to join our team in London Bridge. We're looking for someone who can engage with complex projects, supporting both the client, internal design & production teams, while also building client relationships to develop new business opportunities.
This Project Manager job would be a good fit if you enjoy a demanding role, managing a number of projects at a time, it's therefore essential that you are a multi-tasker! You'll be managing projects from client brief right through to global manufacturing and delivery.
The Project Manager role would be perfect for you if you have over 2 year's experience. You'll be used to handling a range of clients from small starts ups to CEO level global giants.
Typical tasks for you will include:
- Liaising and consulting with each client, design team and our global production partners, along with the rest of the project management team to make sure the process runs smoothly.
- To create budgets, briefs, proposals and timelines in conjunction with the creative team to help align client expectations.
- Must be confident liaising with clients in a calm and organised manner.
- Keeping up with project timelines and updating the team to meet changing requirements.
- Allocating resource to projects and assigning individual responsibilities to the design team.
- To develop, organise and manage the administrative processes of projects and client development, to support the delivery of the highest quality work.
- Ensuring internal and external project documents are up to date and filed correctly.
- Quoting clients based on specific requirements or pre-existing price lists.
- Advising clients on appropriate usage of our patented packaging.
- To create, maintain and grow, profitable relationships with our clients.
Key Skills and Expertise
- Print production knowledge desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal & multi-tasking skills
- Languages desirable
- Willingness to travel both in the UK and overseas
- Competent using Office 365