About this role
Exciting engineering company in Fitzrovia are on the look-out for an accomplished multi-tasking studio manager to take the reins in this independent and busy role. Free tickets to concerts and sports events available.
- Look after two directors with email, diary and travel management
- Work closely with the sister office, keeping an open dialogue so all information is shared accurately.
- Ensure the daily smooth running of the office & being the first point of call for all staff and clients.
- Responsible for knowing all staff whereabouts, recording holiday and sick leave.
- Collecting monthly timesheets and project time analysis reports
- Manage, maintain and review all IT and hardware equipment
- Manage all health and safety and insurance records.
- Assist with competitions and tender submissions
- Responsible for project archiving & the image & marketing library
- Manage social media platforms and website.
- Organise the office fun - events, parties, exhibitions and away days.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confidence to hit the ground running and get stuck in
- Enjoys working autonomously in a focussed environment
- Previous experience of working in a creative practice an advantage
- Working well under pressure and adhering to deadlines
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 system an advantage.
The ideal candidate has a pro-active approach to getting things done, an excellent communicator with the ability to multi-task seamlessly in a fast-paced environment.