Senior UX Designer
Roles and responsibilities
- To work within the brand guidelines, demonstrate highly developed problem solving abilities
- A strong design portfolio that demonstrates your strategic thinking, user experience methodologies and resulting solutions
- Exceptional conceptualisation, visualisation, design & attention to detail.
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies across multiple platforms
- Ability to justify creative decisions to stakeholders and other team members how they would benefit the brand
- Taking creative/design responsibility of allocated projects and to create new and innovative features
- Managing the delivery of projects from conception all the way through to execution. Across web pages, email, banner ads, video.
- Collaborates on daily basis with product owners, business analysts, system analysts, and scrum teams to ensure quality & consistency.
- Ability to translate wireframes and prototypes into visual & interaction designs
- Initiate and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- At least 5+ years Digital experience, with a commercial understanding of how good design positively affects conversion of data
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team
- Courage, persistence and ability to streamline issues under pressure
- Advanced skills in the entire Adobe creative suite, with specific focus on Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD
- A portfolio that includes high quality digital work as well as wireframes and interaction designs
- Ability to adapt to a workflow that will involve Adobe XD/Sketch and Invision Ability to work with developers to create and maintain a living, front-end style guide and UI pattern library
- A natural flair for creative design with excellent layout/composition, typographical and aesthetic coherence
- Highly motivated, organised, proactive, enthusiastic and resourceful, with the ability to work on a number of different and varied projects at one time, often to tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities with a desire to 'break new ground and innovate
- Ability to motivate and influence others to move towards a common vision or goal
With a fantastic array of benefits, superb working environment and on site gym facilities this really is a great opportunity to capitalise on and real make your mark in a very established business!
Interested? Get in touch today and let's talk!