Furniture Product Designer
This company designs and manufactures a wide range of screen systems spanning from total workspace solutions which provide completely independent free-standing offices, break-out and reception areas to individual workstations.
They have an exciting opportunity for a talented Furniture Product Designer to be an integral part of the design team working on a range of projects for global clients, delivering everything from initial concept, product proposals and development through to completed design.
The role also includes:
- Developing and proposing design concepts
- Researching market trends
- Planning and managing design tasks and documenting process
- Creating design proposals, visuals and presentations
- Product development and prototyping
- Obtaining costings and producing estimates
- Generating 3D CAD models, detail drawings and specification documentation
Person / Experience Required:
- Proven industry experience in product design with knowledge of furniture construction
- Ability to generate and communicate ideas from sketch work through to development
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Proactive, motivated, creative and innovative
- Degree level qualification
- Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, KeyShot and Microsoft Office packages
- Portfolio showing all levels of the design process
Basic office hours 09.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday
Competitive Salary plus an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, Contributory Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, 28 days Holiday Entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays), Child Care Voucher Scheme and free parking.
Apply for Furniture Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly