Head of Design - 11 month Contract
My client - a Central London based leading global real estate company who offer comprehensive services to investors, property owners, tenants and developers around the world are looking for a talented Head Of Design to join the team as Maternity cover for an 11 month Contract.
As Head Of Design you will be an integral member of the in-house marketing and communications team. You will be managing all aspects of the design and creative output, with accountability for online and offline design output and commercial success of the design and creative department. You will ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to client expectations and executed within budget and timescales. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs.
The culture in the company is really friendly and laid back, with a lovely atmosphere throughout the office. The teams are regularly out socialising together. Everyone knows how important it is to have a work-life balance.
As Head Of Design your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Create a variety of high impact print and digital materials that stand out in the market including brochures, newsletters, flyers, invitations, email graphics, banners and PDFs
- Work with members of the Marketing team to come up with creative and innovative solutions to meet a range of design briefs
- Constantly look to shape and develop brand to ensure output remains fresh and innovative
- Construct documents for print production and advise on appropriate print specs to ensure a high quality finish
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the design function, including administrative duties such as organising files so that they are easily identifiable and accessible and invoicing for work completed
- Develop strong relationships with internal clients and raise the profile of the internal design function
- Minimum five years' experience in a senior designer role including concept development, client contact and management of other designers.
- Proven track record in creating excellent brand and design work from concept to production
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe software
- Knowledge of HTML, video editing and other multimedia preferable
- Ability to create templates in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, etc.) desirable
- Leadership skills
Salary is £45,000 please send cv's to email@example.com