Middleweight Designer - Luxury/Branding experience
Middleweight Graphic Designer - £ 30K - £35K
This is a great opportunity for a talented Middleweight Graphic Designer to join an inspiring creative studio part of a large global property company.
You are a highly skilled graphic designer, passionate about all things creative and able to work across a range of print and digital projects, from initial concept to completion. You will be working alongside pitch, corporate and property marketing designers, along with their extended EMEA design team and will be involved in inspiring high-end, high budget projects for luxury new developments across the world!
You have a passion for branding and typography and have the ability to come up with outstanding concepts and inspiring design!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and execute engaging concepts for competitive pitches, usually bespoke and sometimes in the company's brand
- Design and execute concepts for marketing literature and other assets as required
- Work calmly under pressure, while maintaining accuracy at all times, often with tight deadlines, and requiring flexibility to accommodate project changes where needed
- Build solid relationships within both the creative team, and the wider business, maintaining clear and professional communications
- Ensure project updates are communicated to the Lead Designer, Studio Manager and Creative Director, flagging issues at the earliest opportunity and where necessary, gaining approval of ideas and designs before delivery
- Be a proactive member of the team, offering support and sharing ideas
- Use internal systems as required
- 2 years + experience as a middleweight in graphic/digital designer roles, gained either in agency or in-house
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in pitch design, with a strong understanding of the pitch design process, used to working at pace, and be flexible to the challenges of the work
- Excellent skills in Adobe Cloud applications including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- Wide knowledge of print/digital design process, formats and print methods
- Demonstrates strong creative design skills, has a full understanding of design principles and has a keen interest in trends across print and digital
- Pays strong attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills in all forms and able to build excellent business relationships
Apply for Middleweight Designer - Luxury/Branding experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly