Mid/Senior Interior Designer
About this role
This is a opportunity to work for a mixed sector luxury-focused studio.They are currently working on several projects, within the retail, hospitality and F&B sectors. There is an opportunity to work across multiple stages of projects. This practice are looking for designer to develop and deliver future projects.
- Be self sufficient in setting the concept for a design and then seeing this through to completion.
- The successful candidate will be given exposure to all stages of the design process.
- Experience in having delivered hospitality and retail design that has an innovative approach.
- Directing contractors on site to ensure projects are finished to the required standard.
- A strong understanding of trends within the relevant sector and how they will inform the design process.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.