Part II Architectural Assistant
An award-winning architectural practice, based in Central London, is currently in search of a talented and experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, who is able to apply their design skills to a variety of projects; ranging from small to large scale designs.
You will be joining a team of vibrant, fun and creative individuals; creating a comfortable environment for everyone to let their creativity flourish. This practice is renowned for their positive atmosphere and design focused workplace. Located in London, they are surrounded by ingenuity and culture which keeps the office inspired.
You will be responsible for:
- Job running
- Attending client meetings, liaising with team members of all levels, coordinating small team
- Overlooking projects, mainly RIBA Stages 3 - 5
- Going on site, when necessary
- Reporting to Senior Associates on a daily basis
The ideal candidate must:
- A minimum of 2 years post Part II experience
- Fluency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in delivering projects
- Thorough knowledge of UK building regulations
- Confident in construction details and technical drawings
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
If you think you would be the right suit for this role, make sure you apply now! You could be the newest addition to this great team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.