Traffic Manager | Communications
Our client is a global innovation agency specialised in healthcare and scientific communications, working with top blue-chip pharmaceutical companies.
They are part of a world-wide group of over 50000 staff, with offices in London, Los Angeles, New York and Manchester.
They are now looking for a versatile and multi-tasking Traffic Manager to join their creative team.
You'll be responsible for all project resourcing, briefing and follow-up on a wide range of outstanding designs and artworks for their pharma clients. You'll be working alongside the Design Director juggling a high volume of creative print and digital projects, adhering to tight deadlines.
- Daily utilization of the internal job request system to manage the influx of requests, booking in and tracking projects
- Taking a project brief—either from the account team or the client—when required
- Ensuring that projects are assigned a realistic turnaround time, are effectively tracked and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Coordinating with the Lead Designer to ensure that projects are assigned to the appropriate team member(s), according to their skill set and availability
- Continually review project workloads for each member of the creative studio
- Proactive planning to ensure sufficient resource is available to cover workload surges and annual leave of permanent staff
- Great customer service skills - ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Knowledge of design software on Apple MAC including InDesign and Photoshop, plus Standard Office software (MAC/PC)
- Sound knowledge/understanding of print production
- Experience within a publishing/editorial/graphic design environment
- Project management experience, leading on design projects through to final execution, working on collaborative projects, coordinating deliverables and deadlines with colleagues and clients throughout all phases of a project
- Experience working to tight deadlines while working across multiple and diverse projects
- High level of attention to detail - ability to identify design, typographic, or artwork error in PDF proofs
If this sounds like you, please get in touch