This award winning SaaS company based in central London works with some of the biggest companies (banks, telco and utility organisations) in order to help them interact with their customers in a digitally efficient way. They are well funded, have a fantastic digital backing and are going into an exciting period of growth within lots of different markets all over the world.
They now need a Content Writer to help them with their next stage of growth who will work within their Marketing Team on different content projects across the business.
You will need to be able to work on your own-initiative and be confident in liaising directly with professionals at all levels of the business.
Not only will you be delivering on creative copywriting but you will also be helping to influence and direct the content strategy.
You will be responsible for producing quality content for all online and offline sources.
You will be responsible for:
- Crafting persuasive and actionable copy across all channels
- Communicating effectively and informatively by liaising with the organisations professionals in order to source ideas for articles as well as assisting them with the content that they are producing
- Be able to research topics through desk research, social listening and press analysis
- Input into the overall content strategy ensuring it reflects key issues faced by our target markets and personas
- Optimise content strategy to ensure maximum coverage is gained
- Maximise coverage and engagement through social and outreach of content
- Be able to select images to support content
- Understand and report on what people are engaging with to shape future content
- Minimum two years experience in journalism or B2B content writing/ marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills and a high level of English
- Demonstrable experience in writing a variety of different formats in a range of styles (length and tone of voice)
- Enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated
- Ability to write content that inspires it's readers to take action
- High attention to detail working in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of on-page SEO techniques
- Ability to report on performance of content from an onsite and social perspective