Senior Designer - Branding
- Full Time
An integrated brand and communications agency who work with their clients across brand creation and campaign are looking for a Senior Designer to join their close-knit design team. The Senior Designer will be creatively responsible for a multitude of projects from concept stage through to final execution, so it is important that the right candidate for this role has extensive experience in managing briefs from start to finish.
This role will offer you the opportunity lead on print and digital projects for clients sitting within the leisure, travel, lifestyle, real estate and professional services. This studio boast a close-knit studio atmosphere and they're looking for someone who can fully integrate into their culture.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on identity, direct mail, photographic, branding and outdoor graphics projects simultaneously to maximise studio productivity
- Strategic thinking and planning for brand creation and positioning briefs, working to develop and deliver creative solutions for your clients
- Mentoring more junior designers in the team to deliver projects on time and in budget
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A keen passion for design coupled with the ability to verbalise and visualise your ideas
- A relevant portfolio showcasing campaign concepts, brand creation, brand communication and identity projects
If you're looking for a new Senior role and like the sound of the above, please email your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Senior Designer - Branding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly