Digital Project Manager
Our client based in London is looking for an exceptionally talented Digital Project Manager with more than 4 years of agency experience working with cutting-edge responsive websites, social and interactive applications for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and mobile
Working directly with the Digital Director and Digital Account Director, you will be a strong Digital Project Manager with a background in delivering high quality websites, mobile websites and interactives experiences with in-depth experience of managing design and build projects. They build with the Umbraco .NET CMS along with opensource technologies and you should be comfortable with any technology
You will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work within a project team of Client Services, Creative and Developers.
You will be/have:
- A client centric approach to your work, including waterfall and agile approaches
- A passion for the work that you do
- Enjoy working in a cross disciplinary team
- Devoted to keeping up to date with web technologies
- Enthusiastic to share your experiences
- Passionate about building websites and digital media
- Keep positivity up in the face of adversity
- A strong character to inform and educate on best practices, internally and externally and to present ideas and concepts to clients
- Ability to “stick to guns” on best practices
- Manage around 15 small-to-medium projects at once plus one very large project
- Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client representatives and executives
- Prioritise and set expectations on key deliverables
- A good knowledge of website UX
Skills, qualifications and attitudes required
- At least 4 years of project management or production experience in a technical consultancy/digital agency.
- Possess outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Strong track record in managing projects for the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Custodian of departmental guidelines and processes. Ability to write these and train on their correct use.
- Experience in an online project management tool and ability to train others to use it as the only project communication tool.
- Communicating and devising technical solutions.
- Ability to take on client training courses to help them use their CMS.
- Great written and verbal communication abilities, with experience of working with others to build consensus • Comfortable working to challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment with a high degree of change and a strong element of “last minute expectations”.
- Management of external contractors booked via YunoJuno system.