1 day left
- Full Time
This interior design consultancy has a large portfolio of clients throughout the UK and Europe and are well known for their knowledge of workplace design. They are continuingly growing and expanding their team which has resulted in the need for a Mid-weight Designer to join it.
The offices are close to public transport and has close links to the M40, there is also the benefit of onsite parking.
As a designer you will be involved in the conceptual design, space planning, working drawings, designing of bespoke furniture and joinery, specifying, attending presentations, coordinating and liaising with contractors and suppliers, attending site meeting and completion of project.
Person / Experience Required:
- 5 years' experience to include workplace design
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to illustrate creative and innovative solutions
- Initiative with problem solving skills
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Experience from concept to completion
- Good product, furniture and finishes knowledge
- Commercially aware
- Knowledge of building regulation standards
- Proficient in AutoCAD and / or VectorWorks, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly