3 days left
- Full Time
- Working for a Times Top 100 and Glass Door Best companies to work for
- High profile role within the talent development and creative team
About Our Client
Page Group are FTSE 250 recruitment consultancy who are consistently placed within the Times Top 100 and Glass Door Best companies to work for. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. We know everyone needs the best start so, when consultants join us they will follow a blended learning path that combines digital content with face to face courses. All our training is interactive and practical to help our team develop recruitment skills and commercial acumen and as such this multimedia designer is key to the success of our teams!
You will be based in the London office, but have exposure to designers across the world.
The Multimedia Designer is a key role for Page Group as we have recently implemented a new e-learning platform across the business and are looking to add to the current content. Working in a fast paced environment you will be creating infographics, videos, interactive simulations and animations. The work will be UK based with the possibility to have it rolled out globally. The key responsibilities for the successful Multimedia Designer will be:
- Working with the Talent Development and Marketing Teams as a key contributor to the design strategy for online digital learning solutions in each region
- Liaising with Talent Development to develop an ongoing content development strategy to ensure learner engagement
- Manage a content management project plan with defined quality control at each stage
- Liaising with subject matter experts and key stakeholders, building strong relationships to ensure all learning objectives are met
- Keeping informed of developments in digital media and drive innovation through new technologies
- Sharing experience with digital learning designers in other countries
- Use of rapid authoring tools such as Articulate, Captivate and Adobe Cloud.
This person will also manage the entire digital learning development lifecycle, including TNA, storyboarding, creative design and delivery of engaging digital learning modules appropriate to the learners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Multimedia Designer will be friendly and engaging with a clear passion for design. You will be highly creative, producing work that engages with a range of people, including millennials. It would be ideal if you have experience developing content for digital learning/e-learning platforms such as quizzes, infographics, videos and games etc. Other experience we are looking for;
- A strong digital designer with experience using the full Adobe Suite
- An interest in digital learning/ e-learning and rapid development tools such as Storyline and Captivate
- Experience in developing infographics, videos, interactive simulation, creative text design and animation
- Passion for writing and scripting as you will be creating all your own content and liaising with the appropriate internal stakeholders to develop that content
You will also need to be comfortable taking part in conference calls, sharing ideas and pitching solutions to a group of people. Based in London
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Multimedia Designer is an opportunity to have your work used globally, a salary of £35 000 - £40 000 plus a strong benefit package.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Quote job ref: 13905813
+44 207 269 2472
Apply for Multimedia Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly