Workplace Interior Design Consultant
5 days left
- Full Time
Workspace Interior Design Consultant | London | £70K - 80K
The people who experience our clients developments are their main focus - The aim is to deliver great spaces that enhance productivity, well-being and overall experience of those that use them as well as the surrounding communities. As an integrated pan-European developer they design, build and manage their buildings; They also act as investment manager and manage spaces for co-working. The client operate in the UK, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary while exploring development opportunities in Germany and Turkey.
Since they were founded in 1993 they have successfully delivered 10,656,000 square feet of commercial space. They have further developments totalling more than 12.9 million sq ft either in the planning phase or under construction. With a total of £1.78 billion in assets and staff of more than 600 people, they are proud to say that they are among the European market leaders in real estate.
The Workspace Consultant is a crucial role within the organisation. The role is responsible for helping clients develop workspace solutions that will fulfil their organisational objectives.
- Experience from advising clients on office design or organisation; strong interest in office workplace trends
- Background in workspace consulting/management or HR consulting/design thinking/organisational development/change management/applied psychology or sociology
- University degree in psychology, sociology, architecture or management
- The successful candidate has ideally contributed to knowledge building in the area (e.g. dissertation, participation to conferences)
- Combination of curiosity and drive to try and implement new things
- Project management essentials (planning, resource management)
- Essential consulting skills (analytical approach, structured & critical thinking, comfort in approaching unknown situations, clear written skills)
- Ability to work independently, with a hands-on approach to tasks
- Communication skills to present ideas in a convincing way
- Readiness to travel and potentially take part in short term projects in other countries
- Lead analysis of client needs through surveys, interviews and focused groups
- Provide client advice based on our codified best practices as well as own experience
- Develop the design brief with the client, taking into account client objectives and our know how
- Accompany the client in the change management phases
- Actively participate in business development, including client meetings, networking events and conferences.
- Participate in further refinement of our workspace methodology and knowledge sharing
- Actively support the leasing department and participate in preparation of RFPs, case studies etc.
Apply for Workplace Interior Design Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly