1 day left
- Full Time
This leading manufacturer of kitchens and bathrooms work within the new build and housing sector and have a number of retail brands, which are sold in independent retailers throughout the UK.
They are now currently looking for a kitchen designer to work from their head office as part of their growing team. This is a Monday to Friday role and you will be part of a company who are taking a leading role in enhancing customer experience through effective communication, design excellence and market expertise.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating high quality designs
- Producing customer presentation packs
- Communicating with the customer and sales team
Person / Experience Required:
- Kitchen design or planning experience
- Good IT literacy and the use of CAD, experience of using Fusion 2020 software would be ideal
- An ability to work on own initiative, motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for Kitchen Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly