Globally renowned publishing house who are based in one of the buzziest parts of Central London are seeking an Artworker to join their inhouse team. You will be producing all of the print-ready marketing artwork and will work closely alongside the Senior Graphic Designer, supporting them in producing digital assets.
You will be responsible for the artwork of catalogues, leaflets, press ads, media inserts and other miscellaneous print materials along with contribution towards website and email banners, social media platforms and 3rd party websites. The marketing schedule is extremely busy running fortnightly and monthly and so you will need to be exceptionally organised, self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail!
The London office is open plan and offers a very relaxed and sociable vibe. They are a loud bunch who really encourage laughter and involvement from all their staff. Weekly lunches are religious there and the work-life balance runs throughout the company. It is a very supportive place to work so it is crucial that you can work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
As Junior Print Artworker the following is required;
- You will be familiar with supply of print files in the following formats - 4-col (CMYK) and 2-col (Pantone) , Litho, Flexographic, Digital Print and Inkjet Overprint
- You will have previous experience preparing layers and multiple-territory versions of print material
- Minimum of 2 years' experience artworking catalogues, leaflets/flyers, and/or magazines to print-ready requirements
- Some experience producing digital assets
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign,Photoshop,Illustrator)
- Good written English skills
- A strong understanding of typography, space and layout
This is initially going to be a 3-6-month contract with the view of going permanent.
Salary will be paying up to £25,000 depending on experience
The interview process is looking to kick off straight away, if you are interested please send your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org