Group Account Director
- Full Time
London marketing agency are looking for a CRM focused GAD to work on a range of exciting accounts.
Group Account Director (CRM) - £70K to £75K London
This exciting role will be working for one London's best direct and digital marketing agencies across a range of interesting, fast-paced and varied accounts
- Offer strategic leadership to a range of clients with a focus on CRM
- Lead a team of account handlers - inspiring and motivating them to offer the best support to your clients
- Help ensure delivery of the best strategic and creative work from planning through to deliver and evaluation
- Help clients build effective customer journeys that maximise engagement, educates on new products and ensures retentions
- Take responsibility for budgets / financials
- You are a very strong CRM focussed GAD
- With a solid background in account management you have developed into a well-respected strategic leader of accounts and teams
- You have a very good understanding and love of CRM, plus good digital experience
- Your teams have been motivated and successful; and you have a reputation for bringing the best out of others
- You are excited by new opportunities, are confident and credible, and are able to inspire both clients and your team to deliver the best work.
A really exciting opportunity to not only join a great agency, but to also work on several fast paced accounts that offer plenty of variety.
This great Group Account Director role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Group Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly