Senior Partnership Marketing Manager
Our client is an established consumer credit fintech who have grown exponentially in the last few years (from 50 staff to 250 in their London office since 2015). They're one of the leading credit card businesses in the UK, with established own and co brand businesses - and they manage the store cards for a number of the UK's top retailers.
It is now looking for a Senior Marketing Partnerships Manager to join its busy and fast paced marketing team based in beautiful offices in Central London.
Duties will include:
- Manage and lead the marketing partnership across all functions
- Develop plans to optimise marketing activity and identify new customer and commercial strategies
- Motivate partners to optimize performance and deliver maximum exposure the products
- Strong leadership will be required to ensure that any underperformance or deviations are actively managed
- Lead operations in such a way as to enable partners to deliver to their full potential and expectation
- Collaborate with the New Product Development team and lead the thinking on product and pricing strategy across the partnerships
- Create and propose new promotions and customer incentives to distribute to partners to drive improved performance
- Negotiate commercial agreements and contracts to achieve win-win outcomes
- Track and analyse metrics (e.g. click to sale conversion) to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the programme and make adjustments/negotiate changes to the commercial arrangements where appropriate
- Work with partner to test into new marketing channels and optimise existing channels to deliver innovation and cutting edge development.
- Line management of the x 2 Partner Campaign Managers
- Experience in the financial services industry within a marketing or commercial function
- Proven experience of managing strategic marketing partnerships
- Proven track record of delivery against targets in digital acquisition
- Analytical skills, monitoring and analysing in-campaign and post-campaign performance