- Full Time
A prestigious and well established architectiural practice is looking for an architect/architectural technician to join its London team. Based in central London, this practice is looking for someone with a great work ethic who can come in and hit the ground running.
With this contract role, there is potential to eventually remain in the company if mutually agreed. A great working environment and team focused on bringing exciting projects together.
The applicant will have minimum two years experience in the industry and have the following:
- part qualified (Part II RIBA or CIAT/RICS)
- production of technical drawings including general arrangements (plans, elevations, sections etc)
- submission of planning applications
- building control applications
- proficient in AutoCAD (2D/3D)
- experience in small to medium sized residential projects
- able to undertake measured site surveys
- Photoshop/SketchUp/3DS Max (or similar) preferred
If you're interested in this position, apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly