Our client is the first of their kind in the UK and are a private, charitable research centre for physics and mathematics based in the heart of Mayfair. They have recently started a venture to turn physics into a business and the time has come for a talented Integrated Designer to join their team and be integral to the company's continued success.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, entrepreneurial, experienced, flexible and confident. There's a very good chance that the design team will grow along with the office's success.
- Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
- Experience of working on Mobile Applications
- Good understanding of UI/UX, Wireframing and Prototyping
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- CSS/HTML knowledge is a plus
- Experience in managing artwork to digital and print specifications
- Excellent typography skills
- Good digital knowledge of current trends, techniques and best practises
- Develop creative and engaging concepts
- Creating design material to include, but not limited to print and interactive collateral such as graphics, flyers, brochures and logos
- Creating interactive banners and marketing material
- Build solid relationships with internal team members and external stake holders
- Design social media assets and distill corporate identity
- Lead design and launch for a revolutionary App
If you want to work in a start up environment and can lead the design through from start to finish then please apply now.