Account Manager - Digital & Hospitality
- Full Time
My client are a bunch of clever people using exciting tech to help big and small brands grow online.
Their client list is loaded with top hotels, restaurants, designers & brands. They are fully geared up to maximize their online opportunities.
Work is a big part of all our lives. We spend a hell of a lot of time creating environments where people are happy.
Their offices in London and New York are somewhere you want to be.
Looking to join a kick ass team who love what they do? Read on.
My client is growing fast and are on the lookout for a driven, passionate and determined Account Manager to join their London team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Developing great relationships with leading hospitality brands, offering strategic and creative advice. You will develop an in-depth understanding of each client's digital marketing objectives, working with them to deliver ROI.
- Working with your Account Executive to plan and deliver digital solutions - including websites and dynamic integrated marketing campaigns
- Regular client meetings and presentations, running through project progress and results.
- Overseeing the creative and technical process and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- A team player and great communicator
- Strong understanding of all areas of digital, including Website Design & Development, CRM, Social, UX, Paid Search & CMS platforms.
- Organised and committed to delivering projects on time and to budget
- Good understanding of SEO, Analytics & content strategy.
- Team - Christmas and Summer away day events, Quarterly team night out, Friday drinks & summer hours
- Health - Weekly fruit & team breakfast deliveries, Regular team building sporting events, Cycle to work scheme and Subsidised gym membership.
- Location - Amazing Covent Garden townhouse office, with outside space and bar.
Apply for Account Manager - Digital & Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly