Digital Marketing Executive
- Contract Type
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive position for a creative services business in Hebden Bridge. Having undergone a series of technical upgrades in addition to purchasing more office space, this is a really exciting time to join a leader in this particular field. With a client list boasting some of the most premium UK brands, you will be responsible for developing the digital presence of the business in line with further ambitious growth plans.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will have a passion for all things digital including social media and digital acquisition (PPC/SEO). Having recently redesigned the website you will be responsible for its optimisation and creating up-to-date blogs and content to really drive engagement and interest. You will also have autonomy over the social media strategy which includes paid social advertising and creating images and videos.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the creative content strategy across the website, blogs, Social Media, email and offline channels.
- Produce engaging and creative copy for marketing materials and ensure all communications offer a consistent brand image.
- Ensure all content provides clear benefits to the target audience, conveys the right brand voice and personality, and meets high quality standards.
- Creating images and videos for social media.
- Periodically review all online and offline channels to ensure all content is up to date and accurate.
- Utilise analytics to report on the success of campaigns.
- Working with an agency, optimise the traffic strategy including SEO and PPC optimisation.
- Analyse conversion on-site and implement changes to increase the number of visitors turning into customers.
- 2+ year's digital marketing experience in either an agency or client-side business.
- A proactive attitude and unafraid to take initiative.
- Creative writing abilities with impeccable grammar.
- An understanding of analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- A demonstrable record in success in driving and converting website visitors.
- Naturally creative.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work in a blossoming business and gaining exposure to a range of top UK brands. Due to the ongoing growth of the company, there is real scope for career progression and forging a successful, long-term career. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Based in Hebden Bridge and close to a train station, this role is commutable from Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford and surrounding areas.