£19,000 - £24,000
Quadrant is a well-established design agency based in Windsor. While the agency is small it has an impressive blue-chip client list mainly in healthcare, pharmaceutical and corporate markets. We are looking to strengthen our design team. This new position is suited to an exceptional graduate, or someone with 1-2 years work experience in the design environment.
What responsibilities will this role involve?
- To work alongside the creative director and account management to deliver outstanding creative work
- Ability to design across a range of materials including literature, advertising, events, powerpoints, video and digital projects
- To liaise effectively with key suppliers and clients
What skills will be needed for this role?
- You will be professional and upbeat with a positive attitude and good sense of humour
- Ideally you will have a degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and preferably knowledge of video editing and effects software
- Able to communicate effectively
- Good attention to detail and the ability to see a project through from concepts to production
- You will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who isn't afraid of rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in
In return we offer an environment with a good work/life balance. A competitive salary (£19,000 - £24,000), pension and free parking. The agency is embarking on a new growth strategy offering a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with the organisation.
To apply for this position forward your current CV, together with a PDF (max 10mb) of your most recent work and links to any online portfolios/digital projects via the Apply button.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.