e-Commerce Manager - health and well-being
£50k + bonus
Location: Maidenhead. Job Ref: TL884667
An industry leader in health and well-being is now on the lookout for an e-Commerce Manager to drive commercial revenue from the company's own online store in line with the overall commercial plan. The role oversees all e-Commerce operations including sales; store operations; website design and development; store marketing strategy and implementation; warehousing and delivery; KPI reporting.
- Degree educated with c.18-24 months experience in being responsible for, and the development of, an e-Commerce store.
- In-depth experience in the implementation of cross-media campaigns and in the application of analytical and operational CRM.
- Experience in creating, implementing and evolving digital marketing levers such as eCRM, PPC and SEO.
- Demonstrable commercial and analytical acumen, with the ability to manage and grow a digital revenue stream.
- Experience in the management of major projects, ideally in an international environment.
- Previous Magento experience an advantage.
Our client's office is within easy commute of the Home Counties or west London and is close to the train station if public transport is preferred. For more information, email your CV to email@example.com