Senior Account Manager - Digital & Hospitality
In partnership with their technical office this company builds beautiful, intuitive websites that gives their clients a real edge. With an impressive client portfolio that spans luxury fashion, interiors, restaurants, pubs (and lots more!) they are offering the chance to lead key accounts and be part of a cohesive and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will join as a Senior Account Manager, responsible for overseeing key accounts' performance and ensuring the successful management of an Account Executive. You will lead the them from a strategic perspective, looking at growing existing accounts and bringing in new accounts. They're looking for someone who is a natural people person, able to build strong relationships with their clients and teammates.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work across the live client portfolio in helping to scope requirements, develop creative &
technical briefs and liaise across teams to ensure a successful delivery. You will also offer strategy and support, utilising
data and industry knowledge to implement forward thinking strategies. This is a position requiring guidance, authority
and direction; they are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person with a proven track record of successfully managing P&L.
You'll be responsible for client relationships, you'll help lead your account executive & develop ideas for the client to
achieve the business goals of their company. They are driven and enthusiastic with a passion for digital and business and want you to become an integral part of this!
You'll work with the management team to establish quarterly targets and report results, and work directly with the
company directors to help shape client strategy and development.
Expect a fast-paced and varied role where you will represent they agency with a confident, knowledgeable and
smart image to deliver fantastic results.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the maintenance, troubleshooting and quality assurance of large sites in a live environment
- Working closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and digital marketing objectives
- Directing your Account Executive to recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs
- Overseeing ongoing projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget
- Overseeing the creative and technical process
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Being responsible for overall client account success
- Effective budget control for client project & accounts, invoicing and billing
- People management skills
- Able to build and manage strong working relationships
- Ability to think laterally and strategically
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong Numeracy and Literacy
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Fantastic organisational awareness and high work standards, with an attention to detail
- Solutions focused and a problem solver
- Excellent knowledge of CMS (Wordpress, Magento, Shopify)
- Strong presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in digital that will see you work with high profile clients and engage
in a variety of exciting projects. This agency is fun, dynamic and has lots of perks!