A multidisciplinary creative practise who uniquely fuse art and design through a range creative ventures in aim to disrupt the traditional art world are seeking a full-time graphic designer to take design ownership and lead in the creation of all external brand assets and cross-platform touch-points.
This is an autonomous design role working closely alongside the founder who is a multi-award winning contemporary artist.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Brand guardianship across a number of long-running projects and events.
- Creation of various visual communication design (print & digital)
- Design ownership across all brand-related projects
- Creation of new identities / creative input on strategic brand positioning
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Exceptional graphic design skills, demonstrated within a design-driven portfolio that showcases strong examples of editorial, identity and typography.
- A keen interest in contemporary culture / finger on the pulse.
- Passion for graphic design and interest in latest trends
- Preferably basic video editing skills (non essential)
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.