Account Director - Organic performance
Account Director (Campaigns) - Manchester
Our client, a growing, dynamic agency is looking to add an Account Director to their well established team. Utilising expertise in SEO, outreach and PR and this opportunity offers a unique chance for the successful candidate to work across a number of major clients across a variety of sectors.
You'll be joining an established team working on several key clients from day one. Working as part of a wider organic performance team you will add to the overarching strategy of the team.
- You will have extensive experience within PR/Content/Outreach with a sound understanding of how this impacts organic performance.
- Working closely with technical and client servicing teams, you will be have the commercial acumen to spot new opportunities to improve current performance.
- Working with some of the agency's biggest clients whilst upholding the reputation of delivering excellence throughout all organic performance projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an agency that is always looking to add and develop with a proven track record in providing all employees room to grow. To be a success in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 4 years' experience within PR and outreach with a sound understanding of how this affects organic search results.
- A creative, strategic mindset with the ability to understand on-site optimisation in relation to content creation.
- Strong communication and written skills with a proven track record of leading and developing a team.
For more information about this brilliant opportunity please forward your CV ASAP!