Digital Marketing Analyst
My client are a disruptive global fashion brand and they're searching for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their vibrant and growing team in based in London.
Your role will be to work directly with the Head of Digital with the objective of directly improving online sales performance and influencing the wider business around the topic.
Potential and enthusiasm takes precedent over years of experience so if you have a strong interest in the world of digital with a focus on eCommerce then this role could be great for you!
- Tracking and optimising Digital marketing activity
- Researching SEO opportunities and analysing/reviewing performance
- User journey mapping,
- User testing and Conversion rate optimisation
- Email and Landing page optimisation
- Commercial Analysis for their product range
- You have an analytical and inquisitive mind
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is essential
- You're familiar with best practice eCommerce, UX and the common user journeys
- Strong critical, creative, statistical and analytical thinking skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
- Able to interpret data and draw out actionable insights and justified recommendations