Senior Integrated Designer | Global Consultancy | Up to £50k
My client is a global strategic consultancy that works with over 93% of the Fortunate 100. They help businesses improve and grow through things like leadership and technology. They are looking for an experienced and highly creative designer with a diverse set of skills across print, graphic (infographics, data visualization) and motion design.
This role has two main facets and in both, the successful candidate with have true creative freedom. One facet of the role involves working alongside the strategic consultants, providing impactful, boundary pushing and highly creative assets for a number of high profile projects. On the other side, you'll work on inhouse design projects such as branding and internal marketing campaigns. Essentially, you'll get all the variety of working for a creative agency with the security on an inhouse role. With a culture of training and internal career progression, this is a truly great organization to work for.
- Highly creative with the ability to conceptualize project briefs and think outside of the box
- Fine tune graphic design skills with the ability to translate data into stunning visual design
- Strong graphic design experience across infographics, data visualization, creative presentations and motion design
- Extensive experience working within either an inhouse or agency environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Great time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere is preferable
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me (Jack Barber) directly; firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 928 2525