Creative Services Manager
If you're a Creative Services Manager, or a Project Manager wanting to move into a more internal role that holds respect and trust, this hybrid role could tick those boxes.
This strategic branding agency is getting tongues wagging because they are producing outstanding work in a digitally-savvy brand world. Sharp, commercial and punchy solutions to brand expression and positioning, with clients across travel, luxury, property, to major charities and tech businesses. Their portfolio is an eclectic mix and amazing work going through the studio. No project is ever the same and they challenge themselves - and their clients - to think original. And think potential. Ensuring not only that their ideas are ownable, but also that they are scalable.
What's needed from their Creative Services Manager is knowledge (across print and digital mediums), passion for brands and a lot of common sense. It's a wonderful mix of working closely with the Creative Director in dicing and splicing a brief, resourcing (having a little black book would go a long way!), then assisting the team on how best to make that project and concept happen in the most efficient and smart way.
You'll be agency and creatively savvy, have worked within an action-packed and fast creative studio before, and able to take ownership of what you do. In return you'll get to work with progressive brands and be part of this punchy team of brilliant people.
- Managing the implementation of design and comms through the studio
- Supporting the planning of work in the studio to ensure delivery on time and on budget
- Managing all creative suppliers, screening, engaging, and relevant paperwork - from photographers, digital designers, film makers, animators, writers, UX, etc
- Managing freelance support
- Project management support, working with client managers for the smooth running of projects and trafficking of work