Our client based near to Richmond upon Thames is a very entrepreneurial design company with huge growth ambitions. They are looking for a Creative Artworker to join their growing team. The desired candidate will have the ability to play a key role in the production of key collateral for design and marketing requirements, as well as a keen eye for detail and great design.
As Creative Artworker you will help deliver the creative output, working with marketing, web and ecommerce across global projects.
The focus will be primarily on creative adaptation: implementation and artworking of existing design concepts, translating them into various sizes and formats. However, the role may also be required from time to time to support the creation of conceptual designs for new projects.
The role encompasses a wide variety of projects including large format graphics, printed collateral, sales sheets, ecommerce collateral, posters and PowerPoint templates etc.
You should enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and have the necessary skills to work closely with senior stakeholders. Must have a great eye for detail whilst being technically skilled, highly organised and productive in a fast paces environment.
(include but are not limited to):
• Artworking of POS, brochures, banners, website pages / content, reports and presentations for Sales and Marketing - in a fast paced environment without compromising quality.
• Ensuring output conforms to the style and content specifications provided.
• Working closely with marketing and senior designers to adapt brand, marketing and creative strategies into high quality deliverables.
• Maintain designs for all marketing material.
• Assist with studio job filing, numbering system and versioning of files.
• Visualising and retouching.
• Proof reading/spell checking to produce accurate, high quality work
• Deliver final artwork to agreed deadlines and specifications Requirements
• Strong computer skills: in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat in a Mac based environment.
• Strong typographical and layout skills
• Understanding of the fundamentals of visual communication and design and current design trends.
• Manage personal time efficiently.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Candidate must be resourceful and have a strong ability to collaborate and work within a team environment; be a strong role model for junior members of the team; whilst also being self-motivated and able to work on own with multiple projects at the same time.
• Bachelor's degree in fine arts, commercial or communication arts preferred; demonstrated experience and portfolio of pieces showing design expertise.
• Experience within the creative industry, preferably in a creative artworker role and with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous creative agency experience is desirable.