Digital Data Analyst
DIGITAL DATA ANALYST | £30,000 - £38,000 | CENTRAL LONDON | PERMANENT
My Client is an advertising agency who run award-winning campaigns for some of the biggest and most recognisable brands using a range of Digital and social media tools. They are part of one of the largest global agency network in the worlds and have some ground-breaking projects lined up for 2018.
Due to their success and busy pipeline, they are now seeking a Digital data analyst to join their team working supporting the analytics team in delivering insights and reporting to clients. The right person needs to be driven, ambitious, show initiative and be looking for the next step in their career and in return will have the unique opportunity work with a leading global agency working on brands with global reach and constantly evolving data.
Requirements | You Must Have:
- Real life experience using SQl to run queries as well as being able to write scripts and run code.
- If you have hands-on Python or R experience this will be beneficial
- An inquisitive nature towards data - not just being able to pull and visualise results but looking it from an insightful viewpoint
- Work closely with planners to develop insight and help inform creative briefs
- Work on full end to end projects
- Contribute to new pitches when necessary
- Social media/ listening experience is preferred but not essential (If you have a desire to work in a social media environment this will be a good starting point)
- Strong numerical competency
- A love of data and eagerness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to the work.
Based in Central London in super cool offices there are plenty of benefits to match the work at this agency. This is an amazing place for people interested in looking for the opportunity to take their career to the next level with plenty of exposure to global clients and top brands. Get in touch ASAP - firstname.lastname@example.org