EA to Founder of Flourishing Architect and Design Studio
EA to Founder of West London Architect + Design Studio
An up and coming architectural design practice are looking for a Executive Assistant to join their team. The role would suit someone who is engaged in the arts, design, culture and fashion with at least 5 year experience in a similar role.
The role will be supporting one of the Founders and be their interface both internally and externally. They will need to work with absolute discretion and be a trusted person who handles matters with sensitivity, professionalism and confidentiality.
* Diary management including travel, events, meetings, dinner, etc.
* Coordinate meetings including liaising with clients and key stakeholders
* Manage email inbox, responding directly when appropriate
* Follow up on requests on behalf of the Co-founder, liaising independently with studio teams
* Reconcile expenses relating to the co-founder's purchases/expenses on a regular basis
* Update and action events on CRM system
* Collate and prepare management dashboard for Director's review
* Experience in a PA role at a director level within a similar industry (architecture, design, culture, etc.)
* High level of organisation and time management skills to work autonomously
* Mature working manner and ability to deal with sensitive issues
* Proficiency in InDesign, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy studio and be a vital role of the studio. Please get in touch with Gemma to hear more about the role.