Business Development Manager
A global creative and visualisation studio currently require an experienced Business Development Manager for their lively East London studio.This innovative production house are renowned for their exceptional visualisation work for the built environment, and enjoy a sociable, collaborative company culture.
- Research and develop new business opportunities
- Business expansion in local and global markets
- Devise and implement strategies to meet sales performance targets
- Retention and development of existing clients
- Regular reporting, sales planning, and achieving targets
- Attending industry networking events and awards
Skills and experience
- Must have an existing network in the architecture, construction, and/or design industry
- Ability to research, report and produce presentations
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work to targets
This an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual eager to become part of a sensational global creative studio.