This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Junior Artworker to join a growing creative team. It's a fantastic chance to enhance your skills and build up your portfolio with impressive names!
Based in Chancery Lane, our client is listed in the TOP 100 independent group of creative agencies, with a fun studio atmosphere! They're happy to train any first timer's starting a career in the design industry, as long as you're ready to hit the ground running.
The Junior Artworker is a key role within their In-house Studio. You will be working closely with the Advertising Design and Traffic team, producing all of the press and online advertising for their property clients.
The role is deadline-driven, INCREDIBLY fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail. Being part of a close-knit team, you will have a real sense of ownership and its essential that you find the right balance of speed and accuracy.
- Outstanding layout skills and confident use of typography.
- Ensure the expected level of quality control is delivered throughout each project, to a press ready standard.
- Follow existing brand styles to produce consistent adverts to a given brief.
- Create and amend Adobe Creative Suite templates and resize images.
- Confident and calm, working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong time management and impeccable attention to detail.
- Good understanding and experience of designing for online.
This is a Full Time permanent role with some great bonuses on offer!
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.