Junior Graphic Designer
An integrated boutique agency with a rich history of producing a broad spectrum of work for a mix of clients across B2B & B2C are looking to add to their small but perfectly formed studio. Producing a range of collateral from branding and visual identity systems through to campaign work and all the way up to web design.
A diverse mix of work, means this junior designer will get a chance to work on lots of different clients, mediums, all at once. The demands of a small studio mean one minute you might be creating a set of guidelines for a new brand through to getting to grips with the User Experience of a site.
Who we're looking for?
- A junior designer with 6 months to 2 years' experience.
- A well laid out, diverse portfolio.
- An understanding of digital - with evidence in your book.
- A genuine appetite to be part of a small but progressive studio.
- A versatility and a desire to learn.
We have a lot of opportunity across junior designers, here at Neko. So, get in touch if you're a junior designer looking to register for new opportunities.