Graphic Designer - In House
A contemporary jewellery brand who are well known in their space are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their in-house studio. Due to continuous growth, this is a newly created role within the design department and the successful candidate will be working in close partnership with the brand's Creative Director/Founder and the accompanying design and creative team.
The Graphic Designer they are looking to bring on board will be key in supporting on the graphic design output for the brand across print and web and how the brand is represented visually. The Graphic Designer will be creating social media assets, newsletters, banner designs and printed collateral and lookbooks for the brand too.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Assisting on in-house flat lay creatives for social media, newsletters and banner content utilising your photographic skills
- Working to high standards on various design projects covering but not limited to emailers, social media assets, press and event collateral, print collateral and lookbooks
- Supporting on numerous online and offline editorials and being aware of current trends and innovative ideas
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A relevant portfolio with prior experience working for fashion, retail and/or lifestyle clients on a mix of graphic design projects from website to editorial and print
- Strong computer skills and proficiency working on Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator coupled with good photography skills and the ability to visualise and implement creative layouts
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly within a close knit team
If you're looking for a new role working in house for a blossoming contemporary brand and have the relevant skills and experience, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.