Mid-Weight Retail Store Planner
This company have a renowned global presence across the retail market. They are looking for a bright designer to join their dynamic team as a Mid-Weight Retail Store Planner. The ideal candidate will have a relevant design degree with a minimum of 2 years full time work experience in retail design. They must have experience in store layout and planning as well as delivering stores on site on time. A good knowledge of commercial fixtures, fittings and shop fitting processes is essential. The ability to sketch freehand is paramount as well as a good understanding of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
Key Responsibilities of a Mid-Weight Retail Store Planner:
- MUST HAVE large scale retail planning experience
- To prepare store design layouts, store plans and elevations, following a brief from the design and formats managers.
- To create and communicate clear and attainable designs in relation to the retailer/ brief for each project.
- To use commercial awareness of the market place in order to ensure designs are achievable and realistic for the convenience market place.
- To use creative ability in order to explore new and innovative ideas, within the brand guidelines
- To use own initiative in order to suggest ways to improve and develop design within the company.
- To continually be aware of emerging trends in the design and retail realm.
- To help in the preparation of sample boards and preparation of design packs for new sites or potential business
- 3D concept designs and detailing
Key attributes of a Mid-Weight Retail Store Planner:
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Team player
- Innovative and creative
- Solution focused
- Strong Initiative
- Good planning/organisation
- Accuracy/Attention to detail
- Planning and Organising
- Customer focus
- Commercial awareness
- Decision making and Judgement
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Company Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Weekly Yoga Classes
- 009:00 - 17:00 with one hour for Lunch
- Based in Harrow, occasional travel when briefing retailers etc
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mid-Weight Retail Store Planner role then please get in touch with Niharika Samuel at or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.