A global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is currently seeking a Graphic/Presentation Designer.
This candidate will join their global New Business Team, located in London.
With a focus on creating impactful graphics and layout, the Graphic/Presentation Designer will be responsible for producing engaging designs for proposal documents/client meeting materials, using New Business Team (pitch) templates. Additionally, this person will also be creating bespoke designs for high-end material.
Working closely with the Business Development Manager for overseeing the visual strategy rollout, the Graphics/Presentation Designer will support the implementation of the visual strategy and continue to develop innovative graphics for new opportunities. The Graphics/Presentation Designer will ensure pitch materials are fit for purpose and that processes from briefing to delivery help to create a quality product.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent concept-to-design skills and the organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines - whilst not sacrificing creative flair
- Work closely with key stakeholders and partners to develop messages and visuals
- Interpret key messages and selling points into graphics, demonstrating information management, typography and data visualization.
- Develop high-end, high specification designs for ‘must win' opportunities using the latest version of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Engage well with external print vendors and develop digital material.
- Understanding key messages for client or pitch opportunities, providing creative, professional and impactful creative options that are aligned with our corporate identity tenets and enhance our proposal and presentation materials.
- Support, advise and train New Business Team members who use Microsoft PowerPoint and Word templates.
- Maintain graphic library consisting of icons, graphics, photography and banners.
- Managing projects from concept through to production, effectively communicating project deadlines. Balancing multiple priorities and schedules efficiently in order to meet client/lawyer deadlines.
- Maintaining proficient skill set with all necessary software including a deep knowledge of MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field is required
- Experience in a professional services organisation
- Experience preparing artwork accurately for external print suppliers is preferred
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to edit film using Premier Pro
To apply, please attach your CV and folio.