Marketing Campaigns Manager
A great opportunity for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to join a leading Property Technology firm on an initial 4 month contract.
This role will be in charge of the implementation of all marketing campaigns that directly drive revenue and brand awareness, both in the UK and internationally.
You will be capable of prioritising the workload coming from different part of the Group, both in the UK and from our European subsidiaries, managing its timely delivery and directly managing one designer and any agencies or suppliers involved.
- Act as a central point in the management, coordination, internal communication and execution of all marketing campaigns - and drive their timely execution
- Traffic management: Acts as the main liaison between internal stakeholders, the Design team and any external agencies/suppliers to ensure campaigns are run to time and budget.
- Support and own projects from inception to completion for a variety of campaigns and ensure integration with other business divisions where required
- Ensure proper campaign tracking and establish internal benchmarks for performance measurement
- Measure and control campaign effectiveness to ensure demonstrable return on investment for all activity
- Take a leading role in implementing Pardot marketing automation platform in the UK
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Hands-on experience implementing and using marketing automation (Pardot preferable)
- Strong project management experience: ability to manage challenging and sometimes unpredictable time-scales, and anticipate issues.
- Strong list management, manipulation and processing skills - strong ExCel a must
If you think your skills match the requirements of this role then apply now as this is an urgent hire!