Head of Digital Trading & Development
The Head of Digital Trading & Development oversees the day to day responsibility for 4 trading websites to maximise revenue, conversion and customer engagement.
Working with the wider business to maximise online sales and profit.
Michael Page Digital are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known Warwickshire based retail business.
The Head of Digital Trading & Development role involves:
- Day to day responsibility for the trading of 4 websites to deliver sales, profit and key lines in the P&L
- Developing reviewing and optimising site merchandising to improve conversion rates and average order value
- Overseeing customer experience and customer journey, ensuring that pages are optimised across the website
- Developing strategy to drive mobile and ensure everything done by the team is mobile first to drive conversion and revenue through the channel
- Planning and owning the online merchandising calender to ensure it is in line with marketing activity and key seasonal category trading plans
- Managing the production of management information and analysis on the performance of digital channels, supporting the marketing and development teams
- Managing the delivery of the CRO programme and customer experience of the site
- Leading and developing a multi-functional team across merchandising, data, optimisation, product and UX
In order to be considered for the Head of Digital Trading & Development role, you must have:
- Experience of leading a multi-functional digital team
- Highly commercial focus and have proven ability to trade profitably online
- Demonstrable experience of improving key site indicators such as conversion and retention
- Experience of delivering online trading growth
- Experience in online merchandising and CRO strategies
- Knowlesge of digital and ecommerce from functionality and technology to an understanding of how to leverage channels to maximise commercial performance
- Worked in an ecommerce background
- Experience in Agile ways of working
- Success in managing and retaining digital talent, developing people in their careers.
The Head of Digital Trading & Development role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a fantastic Warwickshire based retail business on an initial 12 month contract.