Assistant Brand Manager - Central London
Assistant Brand Manager, Central London
£30k-£35k + bonus
Job ref: TL884627
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing FMCG business, and leader in its category, in central London offices as an ABM developing probably one of the most innovative and exciting brands within the UK and international drinks industry.
With a great internal culture this position will suit an entrepreneurial and driven individual. The ABM will be an integral part of the team leading the consumer marketing strategy, developing and growing the brand, executing the annual marketing plans, analysing the performance.
Successful candidates must demonstrate an outstanding ability and experience in a previous FMCG organisation with exposure working across the marketing mix, specifically digital, promotions and events as well as product development. Superb organisational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
What are we looking for?
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an eye for innovation and a real team player.
- Proven experience facilitating brand strategy and achieving tangible results.
- Experience in marketing plan implementation including content creation, social media management and reporting, PR, sampling and experiential.
- NPD experience from ideation through to execution.
- Solid analytical skills to analyse a range of data sources and provide recommendations.
- Experience working with and managing agency partners.
- Ideally a strong FMCG or consumer goods background
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org